Infinix Note 7 Lite key Specs
- Display: 6.6 inches, 720 x 1600
- Build: Plastic
- Platform: Android 10 MediaTek Helio G70
- Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Colors: Forest Green, Bolivia Blue, Aether Black
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP
- Camera: Quad [48MP + 2MP + 2MP + 2MP]
- Battery: 5000mAh
Camera: an in-display 8MP selfie camera is what Infinix puts on this device and at the back, the device has a Quad Camera. A 48-Megapixel (main) + 2-Megapixel (macro) + 2-Megapixel (depth) – QVGA camera. This is exactly the same on the higher version.
Performance: There are some similar specs on this device with the main version. They both use the MediaTek Helio G70 chipset which has an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and they both run on Android 10 Operating system.
Storage: The features that make this a LITE version is the RAM and storage on this device. There is 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and possibly a 128GB storage for this version.